The agenda and packet materials are now available for the regular meeting of the City Council on October 17, 2017.
I. REGULAR MEETING CALLED TO ORDER
II. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE – Led by Mayor Jim LiVecchi
III. ROLL CALL
a) Salida Tree Board-Work Plan Presentation-Marilyn Moore
b) 2016 Audited Financial Statement Presentation (Dan Cudahy, McMahan & Associates)
V. CITIZEN PARTICIPATION – 3 minute time limit. Citizen participation is for items not on the agenda and for agenda items that are not scheduled public hearings.
VI. SCHEDULED ITEMS
1. Consent Agenda – Larry Lorentzen
c) Approval of Agenda
d) Approval of Meeting Minutes – September 19, 2017
e) Approval of Meeting Minutes – October 3, 2017
f) Salida Business Alliance-Request for Closure of streets
g) Council Action Award Tennis/Pickleball Court, Phase II, Project 2017-019 – Theresa Casey
h) Fee waiver request for Riverside Park- Andre Wilkins (Music Director for Salida High School)
2. FEMA Flood Insurance Study –2nd Reading and Public Hearing – Larry Lorentzen
Ordinance 2017-22 Second Reading adopting new FEMA Flood Insurance Study effective December 7, 2017.
3. Suspension of Main Street Patio Program -Glen Van Nimwegen
Resolution 2017-62 – Extend suspension of the Main Street Patio Program.
4. Downtown Parking Study Grant – Glen Van Nimwegen
Requesting the authorization for the Mayor to make an application to Department of Local Affairs (DOLA) for an Administrative Planning Grant for a downtown parking study.
5. Administrator/Deputy City Clerk
• City Administrator Report – Larry Lorentzen
• Deputy City Clerk – Lynda Travis
6. Elected Official Reports
• City Clerk – Betty Schwitzer
• City Treasurer – Theresa Cortese
• City Council – Michael Bowers, Hal Brown, Cheryl Brown-Kovacic, Rusty Granzella, Melodee Hallett and Eileen Rogers.
• Committee Reports
• Mayor – Jim LiVecchi
VII. NEW BUSINESS
VIII. OLD BUSINESS