Request for Proposals for Carpet Replacement due no later than 2:00 p.m. MST on Monday, August 15, 2016. Responses received late will be returned unopened. Bids are to be mailed or delivered to the City of Salida, 448 E. First Street, Suite 112, Salida Colorado 81201. A pre-bid meeting will be held on August 8, 2016 at 1:30 p.m. at the SteamPlant.
Sealed bids are to be marked on the outside of the envelope: SP Carpet Project 2016.
This bid is for the installation of new carpet in existing areas of the SteamPlant Event Center.
Theater stairs and balconies.
The scope of work is as follows:
- Removal and disposal of existing carpet and base.
- Floor Prep for new installation.
- Installation of new carpet, stairnose and metal edging. Installation to include carpet, seam sealer, adhesive and matching trim.
The specifications are as follows:
- New Carpet: Shaw Philadelphia PC Commercial Hot Circuit 17700 Terminal
- Stairnose – Standard Wide Tread metal Stair-nosing 1 3/4″ x 2″ color titanium.
- Metal edging – Standard binder bar/flat metal. 1 1/2″ x 1/4 – color titanium.
Any questions may be directed to Michael Varnum, SteamPlant Director at 719-530-0933 or email@example.com