Can the PD help me locate lost property?

Found property is sometimes turned into the Salida Police Department. If a drivers license is found and turned into the Secretary, she/he will send a letter to the address on the drivers’ license requesting them to call the office. The Secretary will either mail or it can be picked up.

You are always welcome to call the Salida Police Department whenever you loose an item. Quite frequently the item is turned in, undisturbed with everything in tack! Salida has honest citizens!

If your lost item has not been found you can call the Mountain Mail Newspaper (719-539-6691) to:
• Find out if has been turned in their office
• Place a free “lost” ad in the classified ad section describing your item, place and date lost.