Agenda and Packet Materials for the upcoming Work Session and Regular Meeting to be held on May 21 and 22, 2018 at 6 pm, respectively are now available online.
REGULAR MEETING OF THE CITY COUNCIL
City Council Chambers 448 East 1st Street, Room 190
City of Salida, Colorado
Tuesday May 22, 2018 6:00 p.m.
The City Council may take action on any of the following agenda items as presented or modified prior to or during the meeting, and items necessary or convenient to effectuate the agenda items.
- REGULAR MEETING CALLED TO ORDER
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE & ROLL CALL – Led by Mayor PT Wood
III. CORRESPONDENCE & REPORTS
- a) Upper Arkansas COG Annual Report
- b) E911 Report
- Continental Divide Trail Gateway Community-Salida (PT Wood)
- Colorado Creative Industries in Governor’s Office of Economic Development, Space to Create (Margaret Hunt)
- CITIZEN PARTICIPATION – 3-minute time limit. Citizen participation is for items not on the agenda and for agenda items that are not scheduled public hearings.
- SCHEDULED ITEMS
- Consent Agenda – (Lynda Travis)
- a) Approval of Agenda
- b) Approval of Meeting Minutes-May 08, 2018
- c) Proposal for Chaffee Shuttle Costs for Summer Season
- d) Authorize Mayor to Execute Grant Contract with History Colorado State Historical Fund for Caboose#0576 (Project 2019-HA-003)
- e) Authorize Mayor to execute Grant Contract with DOLA (EIAF 8633) for Multi-Use Facility
- f) Bluegrass on the Arkansas, May 26-27, 2018-Salida Rotary Club
Special Events Liquor Permit for Riverside Park
Amplified Sound Permit
- Ordinance 2018-09 SSG Holdings & City of Salida Property Exchange (Nina Petraro)
(Continued from April 17, 2018 Regular Meeting)
- Resolution 2018-22 A Resolution of Substantial Compliance for Buckley Meadows Annexation & Setting a Public Hearing date for July 3, 2018 (Glen Van Nimwegen)
- Administrator/Deputy City Clerk Reports
- a) City Administrator Report – Larry Lorentzen
- b) Finance Director-Jodi McClurkin
- c) Deputy City Clerk – Lynda Travis
- Elected Official Reports
- a) City Clerk – Alisa Pappenfort
- b) City Treasurer – Carol Johnson
- c) City Council – Kasper, Bowers, Brown-Kovacic, Granzella, Critelli, and Shore.
- d) Mayor – PT Wood
VII. NEW BUSINESS
VIII. OLD BUSINESS
- ADJOURN –