The agenda and packet are now available for the November 21, 2017 (6:00 p.m.) City Council Meeting.
I. REGULAR MEETING CALLED TO ORDER –
II. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE – Led by Mayor James LiVecchi
III. SWEAR IN NEWLY ELECTED OFFICIALS & APPRECIATION FOR OUTGOING OFFICIALS
IV. ROLL CALL-Mayor P.T. Wood
a. Solar Garden (Oak Leaf)
VI. CITIZEN PARTICIPATION – Citizen participation is for items not on the agenda and for agenda items that are not scheduled public hearings.
VII. SCHEDULED ITEMS
1. Consent Agenda (Lynda Travis)
a. Approval of Agenda
b. Approval of Minutes – November 7, 2017
c. Resolution 2017-65-Renaming of the Scout Hut (Theresa Casey)
d. Dola Grant for Multi-Use Facility (Terry Clark)
2. Planning Commission Appointments (Glen Van Nimwegen)
3. Public Hearing for 2018 Budget
4. Setting Budget Work Session(s)
5. Discussion regarding Clerk/Treasurer Vacancies (Larry Lorentzen)
6. Appointment of Mayor Pro Tem
7. Tobacco Ordinance 2017-23, 1st Reading (Larry Lorentzen)
Ordinance 2017-23 an ordinance of the City of Salida, Colorado amending Article XI, Chapter 10-Smoking in Public Places, of the Salida Municipal Code.
8. Administrator/Deputy City Clerk
• City Administrator Report – Larry Lorentzen
• Deputy City Clerk Report – Lynda Travis
9. Elected Official Reports
• City Clerk – Betty Schwitzer
• City Treasurer – Theresa Cortese
• City Council- Michael Bowers, Cheryl Brown-Kovacic, Rusty Granzella, Justin Critelli, Dan Shore and Harald Kasper.
• Mayor – P.T. Wood
VIII. NEW BUSINESS
IX. OLD BUSINESS