The agenda and packet are now available for the July 06, 2017 (6:00P.M.) City Council Meeting.
REGULAR MEETING CALLED TO ORDER –
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE – Led by Mayor Jim LiVecchi
- Farmer’s Market Fee Waiver Request – Ashley Ahlene
CITIZEN PARTICIPATION – 3 minute time limit. Citizen participation is for items not on the agenda and for agenda items that are not scheduled public hearings.
Consent Agenda (Christian Samora)
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes: June 20, 2017
- 2017 Scout Hut Parking Project Bid Award
- KHEN Liquor License Request – July 15 & 16, 2017
- KHEN Street Closure Request – August 13, 2017
- Rubber Duck Race – September 17, 2017
Tenderfoot Mountain Lighting (Guy Patterson)
Salida Airport Commercial Operators Agreement (Zech Papp)
Resolution 2017-31 approving the Commercial Operators Agreement for the Salida Airport at Harriett Alexander Field
Elected Official Salaries, 1st Reading (Guy Patterson)
Ordinance 2017-19 to amend Article II of Chapter 2 of the Salida Municipal Code pertaining to the compensation of the Mayor and Council Members
Citizens Appointment to the Public Art Commission (Michael Varnum)
Resolution 2017-38 approving citizen appointments to the Public Art Commission
Solar Rate Committee
Administrator/Deputy City Clerk
- City Administrator Report –Guy Patterson
- Deputy City Clerk Report – Christian Samora
Elected Official Reports
- City Clerk – Betty Schwitzer
- City Treasurer – Theresa Cortese
- City Council- Michael Bowers, Hal Brown , Cheryl Brown-Kovacic, Rusty Granzella, Melodee Hallett and Eileen Rogers.
- Mayor – Jim LiVecchi
For a conference with the City Attorney for the purpose of receiving legal advice on specific legal questions under C.R.S. Section 24-6-402(4)(b).
For discussion of a personnel matter under C.R.S. Section 24-6-402(4)(f) and not involving: any specific employees who have requested discussion of the matter in open session; any member of this body or any elected official; the appointment of any person to fill an office of this body or of an elected official; or personnel policies that do not require the discussion of matters personal to particular employees.
AND THE FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL DETAILS ARE PROVIDED FOR IDENTIFICATION
PURPOSES: City Administrator Contractual Issues & Guy Patterson Compensation Related Performance Evaluation