The agenda and packet are now available for the February 21, 2017 (6:00P.M.) City Council Meeting.
REGULAR MEETING CALLED TO ORDER –
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE – Led by Mayor Jim LiVecchi
- Water Court Application-Colorado Board of Water Works – Water Counsel-Jennifer Dilalla
- Organizational Assessment – Steven Rabe
CITIZEN PARTICIPATION – 3 minute time limit. Citizen participation is for items not on the agenda and for agenda items that are not scheduled public hearings.
- Consent Agenda (Christian Samora)
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes: February 7, 2017
Utility Code Amendment (Steven Rabe)
Ordinance 2017-02 to amend certain sections of Chapter 13-Municipal Utilities-of the Salida Municipal Code
Cross Connection Regulations (David Lady)
Ordinance 2017-03 providing for the control of cross-connections in order to prevent backflow and protect the City’s Water Supply system from contamination
Moratorium on Short-Term Rental Licensing (Steven Rabe)
Ordinance 2017-04 extending a temporary moratorium on the use of any property within residential zone districts within the City of Salida for the purpose of Short-Term Rental Housing
Administrator/Deputy City Clerk
- City Administrator Report –Steven Rabe
- Deputy City Clerk Report – Christian Samora
Elected Official Reports
- City Clerk – Betty Schwitzer
- City Treasurer – Theresa Cortese
- City Council- Michael Bowers, Hal Brown , Cheryl Brown-Kovacic, Rusty Granzella, Melodee Hallett and Eileen Rogers.
- Mayor – Jim LiVecchi